Skip to content
You Will Need
2 slices of bread, no more than ½ inch thick
4 slices Vermont Herdsman and/or Gruyere cheeses
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon Elif’s Pepper Paste
- Preheat the skillet over medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice bread, buttered side down, onto skillet.
- Top the bread in skillet with cheese slices.
- Spread Elif’s Pepper Paste onto the un-buttered side of your second slice of bread. Use this slice to top your sandwich, buttered side up.
- Grill until lightly browned and flip. Continue grilling until cheese is melted, and enjoy!